Razor Grinder Pumps are the ideal 2 HP pump for light commercial and residential solids handling applications. The Razor is thoughtfully designed with an innovative axial cutting technology to efficiently reduce solids like flushable wipes, diapers and other non-biodegradable items commonly found in the modern waste stream.
The Razor features a dual voltage, oil-filled motor with optimal cutting torque performance in low voltage situations. The grinder pump also has heavy duty, oil-lubricated bearings to extend the pump's life and is available with either a dual or single stage impeller. There are multiple configurations available to easily adapt into existing applications. The Razor grinder pump is easy to service and maintain, needing only a single tool to assemble.
- Patented Axial Cutter: Provides Superior Non-Clogging Versus Radial Designs.
- Light Weight: Designed for Ease of Installation and Service.
- Dual Voltage Motor: Optimal Cutting Torque Performance in Low Voltage Situations 208-240V
- Retrofit: Configurations Available to Retrofit into Existing Barnes Applications and Competitor's Grinder Installs.
- Online Configurator: Highly Customizable Solutions.
- Float or Pressure Switch Options
- Convenient Maintenance: Utilize Single Tool for Service and Maintenance.
- Non-Overloading: Built to Handle Varying Pressures without Wear.
- Designed for Pressure Sewer: Unlike Non-Clog Pumps with Large Discharge Sizes, the Razors 1.25" Discharge is Suitable for Preconfigured Packaged Systems and Turn Key Solutions.
- Serviceability: Plug-n-Play Cord Provides Easy Service without Requiring Removal of Epoxy in Conduit.
- Light Commercial Solids Handling
- Residential Solids Handling
Click here to purchase a Barnes Razor Grinder Pump
Have a question about Barnes Razor Grinder Pumps? Chat with us at www.rcworst.com, call 855.329.4519, or email Customer.Service@RCWorst.com to reach an industry expert.