The Myers® MES50/100 submersible effluent pumps are specifically designed to meet the demands of residential high head septic tank effluent or sump applications. The 2 inch NPT discharge pumps feature an energy-efficient 1/2 or 1 horsepower motor, automatic and manual versions, and a wide variety of voltages including dual voltage 208-230 volt single and three phase. The MES50 can handle capacities up to 63 gallons per minute and heads to 63 feet. The MES100 can handle capacities up to 87 gallons per minute and heads to 90 feet.
Myers MES50/100 Submersible High Head Effluent Pumps Features
- High Quality Cast Iron Construction of Pump Volute, Motor Housing and Seal Housing Provides Long Life.
- Water Resistant Power Cord has a Compression Fit Connection and an Epoxy Potting for Double Protection Against Water Entry.
- Oil-Filled Motor Provides Superior Cooling and Permanent Lubrication of Bearings, Minimizing Maintenance and Extending Service Life.
- Upper Radial- and Lower Thrust Bearings are Heavy-Duty, Single-Row Ball Bearings that are Permanently Lubricated for Service-Free Life.
- 1/2 and 1 HP Capacitor-Start (1ø) Motors Provide Maximum Starting Torque. Motor windings Contain Automatic Thermal Overload Protection (1ø).
- Mechanical Shaft Seal is Carbon and Ceramic-Faced for Long Leakproof Life.
- Discharge is Standard 2” NPT
- 2” High Corrosion-Resistant Legs Raise Pump’s Inlet from Bottom of Septic Tank Pump Chamber
- Corrosion-Resistant, Nonclog Base with Strainer-Free Inlet Capable of Passing Two (2), 3/4” Diameter Spherical Solids Simultaneously.
- High Corrosion-Resistant, Non Clog Impeller Passes 3/4” Spherical Solids
- Residential Septic Tank Effluent Pump
- Sump Applications with Small Amounts of Debris
Click here to purchase a 1/2 HP Myers MES Series Pump
Click here to purchase a 1.0 HP Myers MES Series Pump
If you have questions about a Myers MES Series Pump or another product please do not hesitate to call our experts at 855.329.4519.