The Myers SRM4 Series Sewage Pump is a versatile, long lasting option for sewage and septic pumping applications. Pump installers routinely choose the SRM4 due to their extreme reliability. Its recessed impeller allows 2” solids to easily pass through without jamming the impeller. The cast iron housing and volute case handle the harshest conditions and will provide years of service. They are available with a piggyback float switch (automatic) or without the float (manual). SRM4’s are also available in both 115 or 230 volts.
- Oil-Filled Motor for Maximum Heat Dissipation, Continuous Bearing Lubrication
- Recessed Vortex Impeller for Free Flow of Liquids, Solids up to 2” Diameter
- Rotary Shaft Seal has Carbon and Ceramic Faces for Positive Seal
- Thermal Overload Protection with Automatic Reset
- Cast Iron Housing and Volute
- 2” NPT Vertical Discharge
- Domestic Wastewater
- Sewage and Waste Transfer
- Pump from House to Septic Tank
- Pump from House to Sewer Main
- Sewage Lift Station
Click here to purchase a Myers SRM4 Sewage Pump
If you have questions about a Myers SRM4 pump or another sewage pump please do not hesitate to call our experts at 855.329.4519.