The newly redesigned Model 122 control panel controls two 120/208/240V single phase pumps in water and sewage installations. This panel includes a new innovative duplex controller for pump control, alternation and alarm; including float status LEDs, control/alarm power on/off switch with LED indicator, pump run LEDs, HOA switches, pump lead lag selector switch, auxiliary contacts and more!
The Model 122 control panel features built in lag pump delay time, pump failure detection, and float out of sequence. In addition, there are four user selectable field programmable operations: alarm steady state or flashing; alarm auto reset or manual reset; pump failure notification; and optional seal failure alarm beacon notification or beacon plus horn activation.
Available in the new NEMA 4X enclosure designed for easy installation and provides additional protection from the elements.
- Newly designed larger NEMA 4X enclosure for indoor/outdoor use
- Drip shield
- (2) heavy duty wide clamping securable latches
- Stainless steel 1/4 turn cover set screw
- Low profile hinged padlockable cover
- Integral mounting flanges
- Duplex Controller
- Pump HOA switches with green/red LED indicators
- Control Power ON/OFF switch
- Power ON green LED indicator
- Float status red LED indicators
- Float push-to-test buttons
- Pump selector switch
- Auxiliary alarm contacts
- Terminal blocks for incoming power and float switches
- Option: adjustable seal failure circuits and red LED indicators
- Magnetic Motor Contactors control pumps by switching electrical lines.
- Circuit Breakers (optional) provide pump disconnect and branch circuit protection
- Ground Lugs
- Red LED Alarm Beacon
- Alarm Horn
- Exterior Alarm Test/Normal/Silence Switch (not visible)
- 5 year limited warranty
Click here to purchase an SJE-Rhombus 122 Duplex Panel
If you have questions about an SJE-Rhombus 122 Duplex Panel or another product do not hesitate to call our experts at 855.329.4519.