Zoeller Model BN137 Sump & Effluent Pump Description
The Flow-Mate series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or
light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer
groundwater or effluent. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder
coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat
dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller®
pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality
and reliability for years of trouble-free performance! This attention to detail is an
inherent feature of every pump in this series, making it one of the most reliable
in the industry.
Zoeller Model BN137 Sump & Effluent Pump Features and Benefits
- Castings - All Cast Iron ASTM class 25, 2500# Tensile Strength.
- Corrosion-Resistant, Powder Coated Epoxy Finish
- Durable, Cast Iron Construction - Switch Case Motor and Pump Housing, Base and Impeller
- Piggyback Variable Level Float Switch
- No Sheet Metal Parts to Rust or Corrode
- Oil-Filled and Hermetically-Sealed, Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protected Motor
- Stainless Steel Screws, Bolts, Guard, Handle, Arm and Seal Assembly
- Maximum Temperature for Effluent or Dewatering: 130°F (54°C)
- Passes 5/8" (16 mm) Spherical Solids
- No Screens to Clog
- 1-1/2” NPT Discharge (1-1/2" x 2" PVC Adapter Fitting Included with BN and BE Models)
Zoeller 137-0086 Sump & Effluent Pump Specifications
- VOLTAGE: 1ø, 115V, 60Hz
- HORSEPOWER: 0.5 HP
- AMP DRAW (full load): 10.7
- MOTOR TYPE: Split Phase or 3 Phase
- RPM: 1750 RPM
- MAXIMUM HEAD: 26'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 93 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Piggyback Variable Level Float Switch
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1-1/2" NPT
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING: 5/8" Spherical Solid
- IMPELLER TYPE: Cast Iron, Non-Clogging Vortex
- CORD LENGTH: 35' Type UL Listed, 3-Wire Neoprene
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 130°F (54C)
Zoeller Model BN137 Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Zoeller Limited Warranty
Manufacturer warrants, to the purchaser and subsequent owner during the warranty
period, every new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship
under normal use and service, when properly used and maintained, for a period of
three years from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Parts that fail
within the warranty period, that inspections determine to be defective in material
or workmanship, will be repaired, replaced or remanufactured at Manufacturer's
option, provided however, that by so doing we will not be obligated to replace an
entire assembly, the entire mechanism or the complete unit. No allowance will be
made for shipping charges, damages, labor or other charges that may occur due to
product failure, repair or replacement.
This warranty does not apply to and there shall be no warranty for any material or
product that has been disassembled without prior approval of Manufacturer, subjected
to misuse, misapplication, neglect, alteration, accident or act of nature; that has not
been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with Manufacturer's installation
instructions; that has been exposed to outside substances including but not limited to
the following: sand, gravel, cement, mud, tar, hydrocarbons, hydrocarbon derivatives
(oil, gasoline, solvents, etc.), or other abrasive or corrosive substances, wash towels
or feminine sanitary products, etc. in all pumping applications. The warranty set out in the paragraph above is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied; and
we do not authorize any representative or other person to assume for us any other
liability in connection with our products.
Contact Manufacturer at, 3649 Cane Run Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40211, Attention:
Customer Service Department to obtain any needed repair or replacement of part(s)
or additional information pertaining to our warranty.
MANUFACTURER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR BREACH OF EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED WARRANTY; AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO
THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the
above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or
limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion
may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.