Orenco high-head effluent pumps are manufactured specifically for
wastewater applications, to transport filtered effluent from septic tanks.
High-head capabilities make them the ideal choice for STEP effluent sewer
systems. Steep pump curves provide high-pressure capacity to clear plugged
orifices in pressurized distribution systems. Orenco high-head effluent
pumps possess a high cycling capability (up to 300 cycles/day on most
models), which is needed for optimum treatment in many of today’s
high performance onsite systems. 60-Hz 1/2 hp to 1-1/2 hp pumps are UL and
CSA listed for use in effluent. 5-year extended warranty included with all
PF series pumps. PF pumps include an SOOW type cable, suitable for Class I,
Division 1 and 2 applications (check local codes).
Orenco PF501012 High Head Effluent Pump Typical Application
- Residential Septic Tank Effluent
- Disposal System Dosing
- Treatment System Dosing
Orenco PF501012 High Head Effluent Pump Technical Details
- Minimum 24-Hour Run-Dry Capability with No Deterioration in Pump Life or Performance
- 1⁄8" (3-mm) Bypass Orifice (patent pending) to Ensure Flow Recirculation for Motor Cooling and to Prevent Air Bind
- Liquid End Repair Kits Available for Better Long-Term Cost of Ownership
- TRI-SEAL™ Floating Impeller Design on 10, 20, and 30 gpm (0.6, 1.3, and 1.9 L/sec) Models; floating stack design on 50 and 75 gpm (3.2 and 4.7 L/sec) models
- Super Stainless Franklin Electric Motor, Rated for Continuous use and Frequent Cycling
- Type SOOW 600-V Motor Cable (suitable for Class I, Division 1 and Division 2 applications)
- Five-Year Warranty on Pump or Retrofit Liquid End from Date of Manufacture Against Defects in Materials or Workmanship
- 50 GPM Nominal Flow (see pump curve)
- 1 HP, 230 VAC, Single Phase, 8.2 FLA
- 2" FPT Discharge
Orenco PF50 Series High Head Effluent Pump Curve
Orenco Systems, Inc. Product Warranty
Subject to the exclusions, limitations, and conditions contained herein, Seller warrants that all merchandise will be free from defects in workmanship. Claims for a breach of this limited warranty shall be made as follows:
- If the merchandise is an AdvanTex® Treatment System for Residential Applications or for Commercial and Multi-Family Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years from the date of installation in the appropriate application, as long as the System is continuously covered by a service contract provided by an Orenco authorized service provider.
- If the merchandise is a Biotube® Effluent Filter for Residential Applications, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing but it can be made at any time after delivery of the Biotube® Effluent Filter to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a control panel, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within three (3) years after delivery of the control panel to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is an FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing by the Orenco Distributor or Dealer within five (5) years from the date of shipment of the FRP Septic Tank Half-Shell to the Distributor or Dealer.
- If the merchandise is a Grundfos Effluent and Solids-Handling Pump, PEF and PSE Series, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one and a half (1.5) years from the date of installation or two (2) years from the date of manufacture of said pumps.
- If the merchandise is a PF Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- If the merchandise is a P, PA, or PJ Series Pump purchased with an extended warranty, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within five (5) years after delivery of said pump to the Purchaser.
- For all merchandise not specifically listed above, any claim for breach of this limited warranty must be made in writing within one (1) year after delivery of such merchandise to Purchaser.
THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE OBLIGATION OF SELLER TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE MERCHANDISE WHICH SHALL BE DETERMINED TO THE SATISFACTION OF SELLER UPON SELLER’S EXAMINATION TO HAVE BEEN THUS DEFECTIVE. PURCHASER SHALL TRANSPORT THE MERCHANDISE, AT PURCHASER’S EXPENSE, TO SELLER’S FACILITY FOR REPAIR. SELLER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN STATED HEREIN. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES TO PURCHASER, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, OR DAMAGES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM FAILURE OR ANY DEFECT IN THE MERCHANDISE SOLD HEREUNDER, FOR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR FOR ANY TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION WHICH SELLER MAY HAVE PROVIDED TO PURCHASER, NOR SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR ECONOMIC DAMAGES OF ANY KIND