This Submersible Dewatering Pump is useful for a variety of applications such as dewatering, sump, effluent and utility applications. Pump may be operated in dry conditions for extended periods of time without damage to the motor and/or seals.
- Dry Type Submersible Motor, Oil Filled. For Continuous Duty, with Thermal Protector in Winding.
- Aluminium Alloy Motor Housing and Cast Iron Pump Body
- Ball Bearings are Single Row, Permanently Oil Lubricated for 60,000 Hours of Work. Designed for Radial and Axial Loads.
- Double Mechanical Seal
- Seal is Carbon-Ceramic Upper Part and Silicone Carbide Lower Part with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Impeller is made of Hytrell® Thermoplastic Elastomer
- 2" NPT Vertical Discharge
- Temperature Rating: 104°F (40°C)
Click here to purchase a Barmesa 2AHS Series Pump
If you have questions about a Barmesa 2AHS Series Pump please do not hesitate to call our experts at 855.329.4519.