Product Spotlight - Orenco Residential Effluent Filters
Orenco’s 4-inch (100-mm) Biotube Effluent Filters, Biotube Jr., Biotube Base Inlet Filters, and Biotube Insert Filters are ideal for residential septic tanks and have a lifetime warranty. They prevent large solids from leaving the tank, dramatically improving wastewater quality and extending the life of residential drainfields.
Orenco Residential Effluent Filters Features and Benefits:
- Have 5-10 times more flow area than other brands, so lasts many times longer between cleanings, increasing homeowner satisfaction
- Install in minutes inside new or existing tanks; extendible tee handle for easy removal
- Easy to clean by simply hosing off whenever the tank needs pumping
- Remove about two thirds of suspended solids, on average, extending drainfield life
- Corrosion-proof construction, to ensure long life
- Lifetime warranty
- Orenco Biotube Effluent Filters are designed to remove solids from effluent leaving residential septic tanks. They can be used in new and existing tanks at flows of up to 1200 gpd (gallons per day).
Click the links below for more information on effluent filters:
Blog: The Importance of Effluent Filters
RC Worst YouTube: The Importance of Effluent Filters
Click here to view Orenco Effluent Filters on our website
If you have questions about an Orenco Effluent Filter or another product please do not hesitate to call our experts at 855.329.4519.