The "Waste-Mate" series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and can be used to transfer groundwater, effluent or raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and allows each pump to pass 2" (50 mm) spherical solids. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance!.
- Automatic models include a float-operated, 2-pole mechanical switch, a stainless steel float guard and switch arm, and a solid, buoyant polypropylene float, which prevents water from filling the float and causing a malfunction.
- For nonautomatic pumps, variable level control systems and containers of various sizes are available for longer cycles.
- Includes a stainless steel handle for easy installation and removal.
- All models are hermetically sealed to be watertight, dust-tight, and completely submersible.
- Durable Cast Iron Construction, ASTM Class 25 Cast Iron, Switch Case and Pump Housing
- Engineered Plastic Base
- Engineered Plastic Impeller with Metal Inserts on Models 266, 267 & 268 (1 PH).
- Not Affected by Materials Normally Found in Drainage and Sewage Pumps
- Stainless Steel Screws, Bolts, Handle, Guard and Arm and Seal Assembly
- Oil Filled, Hermetically Sealed Motor
- Passes 2" (50 mm) Spherical Solids
- 2” Female NPT Discharge
- Corrosion-Resistant, Powder Coated Epoxy Finish
- Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection
- Residential and Commercial Sewage
- High Capacity Sump
- Domestic Wastewater
- Septic Pumping Applications
Click here to purchase a Zoeller 260 Series Pump
If you have questions about a Zoeller 260 Series Pump please do not hesitate to call our experts at 855.329.4519.