Zoeller AquaNot® Fit 508 Backup Pump System Description
Professional Series, self-testing, 12-Volt DC battery backup system with built-in WiFi for Z control® connectivity.
Zoeller AquaNot® Fit 508 Backup Sump System Features and Benefit
- PUMP: Designed and Tested for Reliability, the Aquanot® 508 DC Sump Pump Works Alongside Submersible or Pedestal Pumps to Provide up to 6 Hours or Continuous High Performance Pumping when the Primary Pump Power is Interrupted or more Capacity is Needed. The 508 is made by Zoeller in Indiana. Each Pump is Individually Tested and Achieves 35 GPM at 10' at 12.7 Volts.
- CONTROLLER: The Fit Controller is an Automatic Charging and Protection System, Including a Low Battery Indicator and Alarm, Redundant High Water Switch, Self-Testing Technology and Built in Wi-Fi.
- Self-Testing and Smart Diagnostics
- Early Warning Diagnostics
- Z Control® Enabled Notification and Remote Access
- Z Control® Cloud and App
- BATTERY CASE: The Included Battery Case will Accomodate Maximum Battery Dimensions of 13" (330 mm) L X 7-1/2" (191 mm) W X 9-1/2" (241 mm) H and Fits all Group Size 27, 29 and 31 Batteries. Made from Non-Corrodible Polyethylene. To use Mulitple Batteries Order Extra Battery Case with Hookup Wire (P/N 007861)
- FITTINGS: An Integrated DC Pump Discharge Check Valve, Additional AC Pump Check Valve, Tee and Adapter are Included for Easy Installation.
- TECHNOLOGY: This Charger uses the Latest Switch Mode Technology Available. This Allows for an Extremely Efficient Charger in a Compact Design. Charger is Also cURus and cCSAus Approved. Diagnostic Logic will Recognize and Prevent Several Common Issues. Smart Reporting to the Cloud Provides the Ultimate Peace of Mind.
Three Year Warranty!
Aquanot® Fit 508 Model: 508-0014
Primary Sump Pump Included with ProPak Model: 508-0015 with Model 53®, 508-0016 with Model 98
Zoeller AquaNot® Fit 508 Backup Sump System Specifications
Zoeller AquaNot® Fit 508 Backup Sump System Performance Curve
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov